Fall in love with Coolum Beach!
Experience everything Coolum has to offer. From our laid-back café culture, our beautiful beaches and bays to whale watching from Point Perry. Our prime location is in the heart of the Sunshine Coast halfway between Mooloolaba and Noosa making Coolum a perfect choice for your Sunshine Coast destination vacation.
Just a 10 minute drive from the newly expanded Sunshine Coast airport, makes Coolum Beach accessible for a quick weekend escape from anywhere in Australia. With direct flights from Auckland, we welcome trans-Tasman travellers too!
Endless Summer Resort is located on Frank Street, away from the noise of the main roads yet only a 2-minute stroll from the pristine white sands of Coolum Beach.
Things to do in coolum
Fall in love with Coolum Beach and explore the Sunshine Coast whilst staying at Endless Summer Resort, your home away from home!
Coolum is a gem in itself, enjoying a relaxed beachside vibe and plenty to explore at your leisure. Named number #1 best beach in Queensland by Surf Lifesaving Queensland, Coolum is a beach lovers and surfers’ dream. Patrolled all year and safe to swim for the whole family Coolum Beach is loved for its beautiful white squeaky sand and is sure to become the highlight of your stay. If you’re looking for what to do in Coolum with the kids, BLAST Aqua Park Coolum is not to be missed!
- Tickle Park playground and Skate Park – fun for kids big and small
- Be spoiled for choice with casual dining and cafe options
- Coolum Boardwalk – an easy and accessible walk for all ages following the ocean
- Coolum Surf School -experience the thrill of surfing with a lesson from the pros
- Climb Mt Coolum – at 208 metres Mt Coolum is the country’s 2nd largest rock formation after Uluru. Allow 40-60 minutes for the return walk – the breath-taking 360 degree views across the region and hinterland are worth the effort.
- Whale Watching (June -October) – Coolum has one of the best land based whale watching spots in Queensland. You may even be able to spot whales from your apartment balcony!
- Sunshine Coast Collective Markets & twilight Coolum markets
- Golfing mecca – play a round at Mt Coolum Golf Club at the foot of Mt Coolum or your choice of nearby top class golf courses
- Barefoot Bowls – roll up to the Coolum Beach Bowls Club for a beverage, meal and a casual game with friends and family
Book your tickets today
Our resort is your ideal base for touring everything the Sunshine Coast has to offer. Best beaches Sunshine Coast – discover our beautiful neighbouring beaches Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach and Noosa Main Beach. Satisfy your need for retail therapy in style at Hastings Street and Sunshine Plaza. Appreciate multiple family days out at Sunshine Coast attractions that include Sunshine Castle, The Ginger Factory, SEA LIFE, Wildlife HQ, Bellingham Maze and Aussie World!
COOLUM BEACH CAFES & RESTAURANTS
You are sure to find a dining experience to remember in Coolum. From fish and chips in the park, a tasty Thai, cocktails and tapas or an alfresco dinner with a view of Coolum Beach and the Pacific Ocean, Coolum has something to satisfy your tastebuds. Be spoilt for choice on David Low Way Coolum, or tuck in just footsteps from Coolum’s white sand at the iconic Coolum Beach Surf Life Saving Club.
Ask our friendly staff at reception for some of our local favs!